Blog Archive

26/07/2013

iamsterdam

Wearing a Forever 21 jacket, Carhartt beanie, Gap tank-top, fire & ice jeans, and Zara sandals
Zara metallic moto jacket, Gap tank-top, Cubus shorts, and new Nike Air Max Ones!
I have on an American Apparel cropped top, Monki skirt, Talbots flats, and Urban Outfitters sunnies
Michael Kors leather jacket, Cubus t-shirt, Forever21 jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag, and my classic converse in Belgium
Madewell blouse, Zara skirt, Calvin Klein clutch, and Zara sandals
Comfy in a Gant blouse, Cubus shorts, Urban Outfitters sunnies, and talbots flats
Newly purchased items: vintage hand-embroidered blouse from Zipper, matching Trois de Boulogne drapped trousers and cardigan/blazer from Sisera, and Nike Air Max Ones


I have never had a vacation in which two weeks fly by as quickly as this one! It was so refreshing to visit a city like Amsterdam which provides both tradition and modernity. I must say it has stolen my heart due to its unique experiences, charming people, traditional architecture, and easy-going lifestyle. My trip was packed with new explorations such as Delft, Rotterdam, and Bruges- all of which contained such lovely features. I had a great time with my amazing boyfriend and thank his family for hosting me! My whole being aches for this place in my life already and all it represented.

1 comment:

  1. Your Mom and I had a few great expereinces in Amsterdam back in 1985!! It truly is a wonderful city. Fantastic and beautiful photos!!
    I want that vintage embroidered blouse!
    Much Love Sweet Niece!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete