Blog Archive

13/02/2013

Textures and Patterns Oh My!

Wearing a Jack faux fur vest, Michael Kors leather jacket, Ralph Lauren sweater, Ralph Lauren denim, and a common assortment of jewelry
My wonderfuly cheap Forever21 red leather jacket pictured with my new Marc by Marc Jacobs reflective sunnies!


A givenchy T pictured with my Jack vest, again

You can go no wrong with a star embroidered sweater by Michael Simon


Here is my Tory Burch and Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies posing next to vibrant carnations

A Forever21 scarf

Finally my two new faux fur beauties, a grey one by French Connection and a purple by Willow & Clay


Happy almost Valentines Day! This is an array of my somewhat recent purchases (not really..) I am so excited to be able to share this day with someone that I love for the first time and I wouldn't change it for the world. Blogging is not really a priority right now considering I am anxiously awaiting decision letters from four other art universities- Pratt, Parsons, VCU and MICA. A couple of days ago I received an acceptance letter from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago for their Fine Arts programme! The relief I felt is impossible to explain besides stating the fact that I was hysterically crying for 20 minutes straight. I blog like someone is reading this but its okay I realise no one does, lololol.

4 comments:

  1. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzrdfjPz7N1r53h4fo1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://media.tumblr.com/49c649a5e9d223f8ce8e5258bc6e58ca/tumblr_inline_mi4lv1asC51rtlett.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Caroline! I am so happy for you!
    Love, Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post! Loving the sunglasses! Go take a look at my blog if you'd like! I'll really appreciate it! :)

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    Instagram: @friskyfreckledfeline

    ReplyDelete