Blog Archive

15/04/2012

High fashion, not high prices


Louis Vuitton (right) vs. H&M (left) for $39.95

Cushnie et Ochs vs. Zara for $59.95

Prabal Gurung vs. Asos, blazer is 118.16 and trousers are $72.72

Jill Stuart vs. H&M for 14.95

Isabel Marant vs. Mango for $34.99

ChloƩ vs. Tibi for $385

Gucci vs. Zara for $159


Ignore the really bad quality of the pictures I uploaded. I couldn't help myself. When I look through magazines the expensive versus normal are always my favourite, but now I know it takes SO long to do them properly. Please let me know if they're worth doing again, even leave an anon. comment if you must.

2 comments:

  1. the difference is very noticable. they r completely in different levels. It's not about the look but the quality makes fashion different from style :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, it's the quality and ambience of the higher quality that attracts peoples' adoration- but unfortunately the majority of the world's population can't afford such luxeries and I don't think they should be deprived from having the chance to feel that beautiful:)

      Delete