Blog Archive

06/04/2012





blouse/Pleigne, flats/Vera Wang, heels/Donald J Pliner, beaded tank/Anthropologie

I've decided my New Year's resolution for 2013 already- do NOT step another foot into Nordstroms or you might have to join a compulsive shopper's therapy group.

I returned from the Bahamas on Tuesday and I must say it didn't feel like I even left the country. It is a nation based on tourism, and that's great for their economy don't get me wrong, but I was really looking forward to not having to see another Abercrombie and Fitch cookie-cutter bimbo for a couple of days. BUT the Bahamian people gave me a six pack I laughed so hard, hands down they're one of the nicest nationalities this world has to offer, even though the taxi drivers are all plastered. I don't normally kiss and tell but this must be shared- I got to lock lips (noses?) with a dolphin.

No comments:

Post a Comment