Blog Archive

29/11/2011

Well, she was just 17









I cannot believe a complete year has passed by, but on the other hand so much has changed in a measly year that it seems much longer. In some ways I feel like I am 70 not 17. Since I am once again a new kid I was faced with the problem of what to do on my birthday but no worries eating sweets was most definitely on the agenda.

For my birthday I decided I wanted to eat proper Latin American cuisine in a place called Lauriol Plaza. They had the absolute best magarita I have ever tasted. My loving parents suprised me with red beats by dre and the items pictured above. Lovestruck by Vera Wang has placed itself on my top 5 best smelling perfume list, I want to eat myself.

Some things I did this year are:
visited 13 countries, moved, had 3 phones, rekindled my love for art, danced with the turks, in a love/hate relationship with the IB, cleaned my room once, bought 12 pairs of shoes, realised my unconventional adoration for salted licorice, and to be honest had the best time of my life to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment