Blog Archive

27/11/2011

Santa baby,



1. cream high-top converse 2. D&G "rose the one" 3. beats by dre 4. mango star foulard 5. zara star blouse 6. zara metallic trouser 7. zara gift card 8. bb dakota janika black faux fur vest

Since I am currently facing the boring six hour drive back down from the Thanksgiving chaos, I actually have time to update the blog. Presently my laptop is plugged in the back, my phone plugged in the front, and an iPod is plugged into the AUX slot, praise modern day technology. Considering my birthday is a mere 3 days away and Christmas is right around the corner I have decided to make a wish list--admittedly I feel a bit like a self-centred kid. Depressingly enough the majority of the things are black but I promise I do like colour. Sometime this week I'll do an update on recent purchases and whatnot.

6 comments:

  1. since it's getting closer to the holidays could you post a holiday party look or something? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing:) is there anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. who or what inspires your outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elin Kling is probably my biggest muse in fashion right now just because she is so effortlessly chic and that never goes out of style, but sadly it's not like I plan out my outfits before because I am really bad with time management...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what would your idea of a fun new year's outfit consist of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought bronze sequined leggings, call me crazy but they are fabulous. So I'll probably be paring them with a large black button down shirt and my pointed black heels.

    ReplyDelete