Blog Archive

01/08/2012

Homeward Bound


metallic H&M denim, yellow BDG shorts, and Madwell's spotted denim.
studded shirt by Zara
Zara's heeled sandal, pointed Talbots flats, nude Vera Wang ballets, cowhide sandals by Allsaints, and Seboys booties.


I feel like there should be an olympic event for room cleaning. I wish I could say this is what my room looked like on a daily basis, but those who've seen it know that's a lie. The thing is...the entire floor of my room serves as a closet. The two suitcases from my recent trip to Rwanda are still shut away and I am pretending like they don't exist so I don't feel the need to unpack. Unpacking is the worst thing about travelling. I'm off to New York to hear Coldplay (!!!) and do some last minute college tours of both Parsons and Pratt.

No comments:

Post a Comment