Blog Archive

28/12/2011

Candle light




Currently I am having one of those lazy days that everyone keeps raving about-- but I feel a bit guilty that I am not doing anything productive. The past couple of days have been wonderful, full of laughter and love. You don't even understand how happy I was to give my presents that I had wrapped at least a month previously. muhauhauh I love the feeling of success.

PS- One of the most thoughtful presents I recieved this year were my talented Grandmother's paintbrushes from my caring Aunt Kelly, rest in peace! Just holding them inspires me.

2 comments:

  1. what kinds of paintings do you have in mind now that you have those brushes ? post a pic when you have finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I am really inspired by the disturbing works of Jenny Saville. My favourite is "The Stare." I'm currently thinking a watercolour playing around with the texture of skin.

    ReplyDelete