Blog Archive

04/10/2011

Over the rainbow.







Shoes/Sweater/Blouse Zara

Life happends whether you like it to or not- and unfortunately I have experienced this first hand. I should welcome change with an outstretched hand for I have no other option but I cannot help but become irked in the face of it. I hate change and everything that follows in it's wake. Bring me home for this isn't it. Solution- bake a kick ass cake and buy a nice pair of shoes to match.

Lea Schuh, your visit couldn't have come slower and leave faster. Calling you my best friend could possibly be the biggest understatement ever. I thank God you came when you did- you have reminded me to live. You are one of the most inspirational people I know, don't let anyone tell you differently. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment