Blog Archive

15/08/2011

Saviour + Sin










shorts/Gap, blazer/Urban Outfitters, platforms/Aldo, shirt/Zara, pants/Theory, peacoat/Burberry
I really couldn't help picking up these pieces despite the fact that my suitcases are already bursting. The rest of the mess pictured are my addictions- you should have seen my face when I found out that Ikea sold knekkebrød. My bag this summer is loaded with my favourites. Wallet, summer reading, iPhone, mac's 'Hue' lipstick, Ray Ban wayfarers, benefit's 'Boi-ing' consealer, and Rosebud Perfume Co's rosebud salve.

2 comments:

  1. Just got some cupcakes at Crumbs in NYC.....yummy!!!! Love my butter/ Crisco and sugar. Auntie kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcakes are the best! and sadly addicting. Maybe it runs in the Kepley gene's..

    ReplyDelete